I needed something positive to start my new blog with. What could be better than a wedding??!!!! Mikele married Chris, after waiting for him for 2 years while he was on his LDS Mission, on March 8, 2014 in the St. George LDS Temple. They chose to do a dinner, a NICE dinner, instead of a reception. It limited us a bit with who to invite, but they wanted to share there Day with close family and friends. To give credit: The photographer was Jimmy Bishop of Gideonphoto. Tyann Pangan made the Wedding Cake. She is so awesome. Mikele had a picture and Tyann did her magic. The petals are edible sugar. Some broke during the process, but Kass and Matt got it there very safe!! You can find her at: delectable--cakes.blogspot.com. She is a personal friend and has made several cakes for different occasions for us. If you click on the pictures, they become larger.
The pictures are beautiful! As are mikele and the wedding cake! I love her colors and everyone in your family picture look so nice! Thank you for letting me know about your blog. I love being able to feel a part by knowing updates. I'm so glad Brie called me. I'm so glad she had such great parents to help her through all of the trials she has had to face and what is to come. I can't begin to imagine, but I pray for her and all of you each night. I didn't realize that the Chris mikele married was the one she waited for! That's so cool! We can't wait to see pics of the new baby coming!
5 comments:
The pictures are beautiful! As are mikele and the wedding cake! I love her colors and everyone in your family picture look so nice! Thank you for letting me know about your blog. I love being able to feel a part by knowing updates. I'm so glad Brie called me. I'm so glad she had such great parents to help her through all of the trials she has had to face and what is to come. I can't begin to imagine, but I pray for her and all of you each night. I didn't realize that the Chris mikele married was the one she waited for! That's so cool! We can't wait to see pics of the new baby coming!
The cake is beautiful and the pictures are awesome. Looks like it was the perfect day!
Hey, I decided to blog a little bit, and since it has been a long time, I thought I'd tell you!!_
Hey, I decided to blog a little bit, and since it has been a long time, I thought I'd tell you!!_
Hey, I decided to blog a little bit, and since it has been a long time, I thought I'd tell you!!_
Post a Comment